Who We Are
The Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW) was established in Cairo, Egypt, in 1996 as a firm specialized in civil works and development. Ever since the establishment of EICW, we have been striving to provide our Clients with the best, most precise, and highest quality services.
We constantly aim to raise the standards of execution quality and cost efficiency of our civil works and services to higher professional levels, to satisfy and exceed our Clients expectations.
- Providing our Clients/ Investors with durable services and solutions that build up their trust in EICW.
- Gaining our Clients’ confidence by assuring that the quality and efficiency of oursolutions/ services exceed their expectations.
- Continuously developing the skills of our staff members of engineers and surveyors, focusing on the new generation, and offering internships to undergraduates and graduate trainees, to build up their experience in various engineering/ contracting domains.
- Constantly maintaining our fixed assets, and acquiring sophisticated batching plants and heavy equipment to achieve highest work rates and high quality, within contracted time frames.
Our Scope of Works
- Paving Works for Military and Commercial Airports, including flexible and rigid pavements for airside (runways, aprons, and taxiways), and landside (service roads and parking areas).
- Road Works, including all necessary earthworks, Sub-grades, sub-bases, bases, and pavement layers.
- Infrastructure Networks of water supply, sewage, fire-fighting, irrigation, and natural gas.
- Vehicle Bridges.
- Civil Works for Buildings and Housing Construction.
- Surveying Solutions.
- Our team is the foundation of our success; investing in our team members is EICW philosophy to fulfill its commitments.
- Maintain integrity and competence in each and every task we execute.
- A major key to success is having the right project manager and team, with the right technical/ construction capabilities.
- Solid-structured Team and Functional Fluidity; EICW operates as a solid-structured work group to implement the projects, yet, functional fluidity for project processes is carefully maintained.
- Constantly re-evaluate and sustainably develop our integrated management skills, quality assurance/ value engineering processes, and construction resources.
Why Working With EICW
- EICW has a group of engineers and technicians who are qualified and experienced in all aspects of construction solutions, through all project phases: from conceptualization to implementation and commissioning, which guarantees a high-quality service delivery for all our Clients.
- EICW is continuously keen to use the latest construction technology, aiming to deliver quality services within project time schedule, and, hence, to heighten our Clients’ satisfaction and trust.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.