The Engineering Institution For Civil Works
paving the road for a brighter future
We Build You Road To Success
More Than 300k LM Utility Lines
More than 10m m2 Flexible pavement
Who are we
The Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW) was established in Cairo, Egypt, in 1996 as a firm specialized in civil works and development. Ever since the establishment of EICW, we have been striving to provide our Clients with the best, most precise, and highest quality services. EICW constantly aims to raise the standards of execution quality and cost efficiency of our civil works and services to higher professional levels, to satisfy and exceed our Clients expectations
GRADE A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Always seek the more Experienced, we are a certified Grade A Construction Enterprise ready to tackle the hardest and most challenging projects.
gROW WITH US
Keep growing bigger and bigger with us. Do you have a critical mega project and looking for for a trust worthy Enterprise to do it ? look no more, with our vast experience you are in safe hands.
join the elite
Our clients are professionals who demand quality, proficiency, accuracy and have zero tolerance for mistakes. And they trust US to do the hardest of jobs and we always proved that EICW was up for the task.
- Providing our Clients/ Investors with durable services and solutions that build up their trust in EICW.
- Gaining our Clients’ confidence by assuring that the quality and efficiency of oursolutions/ services exceed their expectations.
- Continuously developing the skills of our staff members of engineers and surveyors, focusing on the new generation, and offering internships to undergraduates and graduate trainees, to build up their experience in various engineering/ contracting domains.
- Constantly maintaining our fixed assets, and acquiring sophisticated batching plants and heavy equipment to achieve highest work rates and high quality, within contracted time frames.
We constantly aim to raise the standards of execution quality and cost efficiency of our civil works and services to higher professional levels, to satisfy and exceed our Clients expectations.
Some of our projects
Wasfy L. BASTA
Founder & CEO
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (May 1983).
- Project Management Diploma from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), (10/1999 – 05/2000).
- Member of the Federation of Arab Engineers since 2012.
- Member of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Cairo (, since 2022.
- 1996 – Present : Founder and Chairman and CEO of the Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW).
- 1983 – 1996 : Project Manager and Director of Projects in Aswan, Abo-Simbel and Toshki (Egypt), at Nile General Co. for Road Construction.
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering (Roads and Airports), Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (May 2012).
- Post-graduate studies in Airports and Airbases Comprehensive Planning.
- 2016 – Present : COO of the Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW).
- 2013 – 2016 : Project Manager for Airfield Rigid Pavement Works at Meliz Airbase.
Project Controls and Planning
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering (Construction and Project Management), The American University in Cairo, Egypt (June 2018).
- 2020 – Present : Project Controls and Planning, at the Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW).
- 2019 – 2020 : Technical Office of the Engineering Department at the Egyptian Air Force.
- 2018 – 2019 : Project Engineer at the Engineering Institution for Civil Works (EICW) for VIP Zone Project in Cairo International Airport, Egypt.
If you are interested in joining ECO Apply to one of the available vacancies through the web portal or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org